Saturday, March 20, 2010

In the Jungle Room...

After we redid the girl's room, Aaron decided his room was old and told me he wanted a new room, too. I finally got around to doing it for his birthday. The boys decided they wanted a jungle room.

I used the monkeys from our website and Colette found the other animals online. Heather designed the monograms.

I found some clipart of leaves and just did a bunch in different sizes and colors for the trees.

My mom found this awesome bed online. The dresser fits right underneath it. Can you guess who was jealous he didn't get one? Don't worry, his will be coming for his Birthday...or sooner. For now, he at least has the matching bedding.

I made a mini-closet under the back half.

And behind the dresser is a little extra space we are using for food storage. Awesome!

5 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Very impressive Angie!

Lisel said...

Once again, I love it! I am loving that bed with extra storage and dresser space underneath! Fun theme, fun colors. I'm sure you're kids love it!

Kristyn Elise said...

Impressive! You are so amazing!

Brand797 said...

Looks great! Would you like to redo my boys' room?

heather ann said...

I think you need a new blog header! Benny Boo Boo is a year old!