Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day 2008


Sean is having major issues with whole global warming thing. He had an especially rough week with Earth Day approaching and how political it has become. There was so much stuff on t.v. about it, and everytime he'd see something that got to him, he make me come in the room to watch. So, I thought I'd be a supportive wife and make him an Earth Day cake. Kylee and I surprised him by singing "Happy Earth Day to You!" It was really funny. It may become a new Marchant tradition.

3 comments:

Lisel said...

Nice cake - I think you should make it a tradition! I am curious to know Sean's take on global warming. Isn't pretty much everything too political these days?!

heather ann said...

I was just waiting for this post, and then there it was! Haha, you are so funny! Kylee told me you were making a surprise cake for Sean. She had no idea was it was for, but she was pretty excited.
Very cute!

emily said...

Lucky Sean! We missed you at Grandma's again. - But I do enjoy catching up by reading your blog.