Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Great Outdoors

It was pretty nice outside today. So, we decided to go on a walk to see Becca's baby. Well, Kylee and I saw her, the boys were more interested in playing with the balls. Then we came home and played in the backyard for a little bit. It got windy and cold so we didn't stay out long, but the kids enjoyed it while it lasted. Hopefully, warm weather will be here soon to stay.

Alyssa is getting used to the grass. She actually
smiled when I put her on it.


Kylee was sad because Aaron
found the sprinkler flag first.

Luckily, we found a flag for everyone and
Kylee was instantly happy.

Tell me again, why do we buy toys?

1 comment:

Meggin said...

The flowers in your yard are so beautiful! I love the cute bow in Alyssa's hair, too! Maybe one day I will have a girl and be able to do cute things like that!